Lori Nuth's Vita
George Mason University
- Masters of Instructional Technology: Design and Development Graduated August 2006
- B.S. Health, Fitness and Recreation Resources Management Graduated December 2000
Northern Virginia Community College
- Certificate: Business Information Technology, 1997
East Tennessee State University
- Major: Early Childhood Education
Park View High School, Sterling Virginia
Wintergreen Getaway 2005 - Present
BodySmart Fitness 2005 - Present
- Redesigned and maintain websites
ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers)
3635 Concorde Parkway Suite 200 Chantilly, VA 20151
Web Support Specialist and Training Specialist
August 2005 – Present
- Website Management: update, and develop content and code for www.arin.net, www.nro.net and www.aso.icann.org
- Communications: newsletters, annual report
- Training Specialist: Manage the ADDIE process for ARIN courses and develop training courses for AfriNIC our counterpart, www.afrinic.net
- Social Committee: Event Planner
1910 Oracle Way Reston, VA 20190
Business Communications Analyst
January 2005 – June 2005
- Portal Management: update, maintain and develop content for internal portals
- Communications: newsletters, email broadcasts and success stories
- Marketing Materials: write, edit and format data sheets, white papers and PowerPoint presentations
- Committee Coordinator: coordinate agenda; manage the meeting schedule and minutes.
13454 Sunrise Valley Dr, Suite 400 Herndon, VA 20171
Web and Electronic Marketing Manager
November 2000 – January 2005
- Desktop Publishing: print collateral design and content, internal and external newsletters
- Web Team Lead: employee and customer focus groups for usability studies for the purpose of improving usability and content on website.
- Website Manager: corporate site, intranet, secured customer website, secured partner website (www.treev.com)
- Maintain hardware, software, and technical code and content
- VeriSign SSL Certificate: successfully installed, removed, reinstalled and renewed certificates
- Graphic Design: print and website usage
- Project Manager: HTML developer, content writer, and implementer of electronic HTML marketing campaigns. These campaigns increased sales revenue by 15% while saving the marketing department over $100,000+ during a six-month period. Savings were achieved by reducing the cost per sales lead from $120 to $.07 per communication.
- Technical Marketing: search engines, e-mail campaigns
- Bankruptcy procedures: internal and external communications and ensure legal approval of all documents.
- Corporate Branding: global and U.S. experience as company has changed ownership.
- Statistical Reports: website usage
1850 Centennial Park Dr, Suite 200 Reston, VA 20191
Professional Services Program Manager
December 1999-December 2000
- Desktop Publishing: company newsletter and media coverage book
- Corporate & Intranet Website Management: revamps, content updates www.vcampus.com
- Online Marketing: vendor websites, banner advertisements, search engines, competitor comparisons, tracking where VCampus is listed on the Internet, track industry news.
- Department Administration: sales rep assistance, fulfill information requests via ads, web and tradeshows.
- Activity and Conference Planning: internal employee sales conference
Professional Services Program Manager
- Client Relations: requirements definition, specifications development and project resolution
- Project Management and on-time delivery
- Fiscal Analysis: revenue-tracking and projection
- Employee Relations and Staff Management: workload forecasting, individual development plans, staffing and productivity analysis
- Activity and Conference Planning: administrators conference
- Team Lead: managed team meetings for the creation and implementation of the company Intranet
Certificates from Professional Courses
HTML and WWW Publishing
Introduction to SQL
Fast Track to Allaire Cold Fusion
Fast Track to Macromedia Flash
Microsoft MCSE 2152 Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Server
Microsoft MCSE 2072 Administering a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Database
Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, Internet Information Server
Adobe: Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Cold Fusion Studio & Administrator, Authorware, Director, Captivate, PageMaker, Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Designer
HTML, CSS, XHTML
Memberships since 2005:
- ASTD - (American Society for Training & Development)
- Director, and Dancer, of the Rhythm N Step Cloggers, Ashburn VA www.rhythmnstep.com
- AECT - (Association for Educational Communications and Technology)
- January 2000-August 2004 Dancer of Bull Run Cloggers, Manassas VA
- January 2004-2005 Elected as President, the Board of Directors of the Bull Run Cloggers, Inc.
- Assistant Artistic Director: booking shows, contracts, costumes, music and choreography
- Website Manager: www.bullruncloggers.org & www.potomacdoubledown.com
- Conference Planning: Potomac Double Down Clogging Workshop held each February
- June 2001 – December 2002, member, the Board of Directors of the Bull Run Cloggers Inc.
- Director of Membership: club history, membership roster, newsletter, brochures, new member packet, buddy program, convention & workshops, hospitality committee chairman, planning social activities, group travel, promotional items.