Loudoun County Public Schools
April 2014 – Present As Needed
- I have worked in a variety of classrooms: STEP (Preschool), Special ED Cross-Cat, Special ED Assistant, MS Secretary, Grade 1 & 3, Art, Kindergarten Lead
and Kindergarten Assistant
43454 Crossroads Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147
September 2014 – Present As Needed
- Assist the Lead Teacher with Circle Time, Crafts, Reading Books to the Class, Snack, Recess and Music Class
INMED Partnerships for Children
21630 Ridegetop Circle, Suite 130
Sterling, Virginia 20166
IT Manager and Web Developer
April 2008 – Present As Needed
- Website Management: Working with the CEO and Director of Development to develop an overall strategic vision for the website, and managing processes to ensure successful implementation of the vision www.inmed.org
- Upgrading the existing website to a state-of-the-art user experience for our donors, partners and associates
- Guiding and directing site functionality, content, layout and design
- Communications: newsletters, annual report, HTML e-mail campaigns
- Establishing and maintaining INMED profile/presence on social networking sites
- Assisting with technical aspects of e-mail marketing campaigns
- Developing, analyzing, and reporting website data and analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Serving as subject matter expert to INMED staff regarding website best practices and emerging trends
- Social Networking: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Online Giving Programs: FirstGiving, JustGive, GoodSearch, Change.org, V-DAC
ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers)
3635 Concorde Parkway Suite 200 Chantilly, VA 20151
Web Support Specialist and Training Specialist
August 2005 – April 2008
1910 Oracle Way Reston, VA 20190
Business Communications Analyst
January 2005 – June 2005
- Portal Management: update, maintain and develop content for internal portals
- Communications: newsletters, email broadcasts and success stories
- Marketing Materials: Write, edit and format data sheets, white papers and PowerPoint presentations
- Committee Coordinator: Coordinate agenda; manage the meeting schedule and minutes.
No Longer in Business - Bought by FIS
13454 Sunrise Valley Dr, Suite 400 Herndon, VA 20171
TREEV provides software solutions to financial institutions, enabling them to transform paper-intensive operations into more efficient digital and automated processes.
Web and Electronic Marketing Manager
November 2000 – January 2005
- Desktop Publishing: print collateral design and content, internal and external newsletters
- Web Team Lead: Employee and customer focus groups for usability studies for the purpose of improving usability and content on website.
- Website Manager: Corporate site, Intranet, Secured Customer Website, Secured Partner Website (www.treev.com)
- Maintain hardware, software, and technical code and content
- VeriSign SSL Certificate: successfully installed, removed, reinstalled and renewed certificates
- Graphic Design: print and website usage
- Project Manager: HTML Developer, Content Writer, and implementer of electronic HTML marketing campaigns. These campaigns increased sales revenue by 15% while saving the Marketing Department over $100,000+ during a six-month period. Savings were achieved by reducing the cost per sales lead from $120 to $.07 per communication.
- Technical Marketing: Search Engines, Email Campaigns
- Bankruptcy procedures: internal and external communications and ensure legal approval of all documents.
- Corporate Branding: Global and U.S. experience as company has changed ownership.
- Statistical Reports: website usage
No Longer in Business
VCampus provided a full range of online education and training solutions to corporations, government agencies, institutions of higher education, and associations.
Marketing Coordinator, Professional Services Program Manager and Help Desk Technician
December 1999-December 2000
- Desktop Publishing: Company Newsletter and Media Coverage Book
- Corporate & Intranet Website Management: Revamps, Content Updates www.vcampus.com
- Online Marketing: Vendor Websites, Banner advertisements, Search engines, Competitor comparisons, tracking where VCampus is listed on the internet, Track industry news.
- Department Administration: Sales Rep assistance, Fulfill information requests via ads, web and tradeshows.
- Activity and Conference Planning: Internal Employee Sales Conference
Professional Services Program Manager
- Client Relations: Requirements Definition, Specifications Development and Project Resolution
- Project Management and on-time delivery
- Fiscal Analysis: Revenue-tracking and projection
- Employee Relations and Staff Management: Workload Forecasting, Individual Development Plans, Staffing and Productivity Analysis
- Activity and Conference Planning: Administrators Conference
- Team Lead: Managed team meetings for the creation and implementation of the company Intranet
County of Fairfax, Virginia; Community and Recreation Services
12011 Government Center Parkway, Tenth Floor Fairfax, VA 22035-1115
The Mission of the Department of Community and Recreation Services is to enhance the quality of life for Fairfax County citizens by:* Developing lifelong recreation interests* Providing opportunities to assist in sustaining a healthy and positive life-style* Responding to community challenges.
November 1998-December 1999
Public and Information Management Branch, George Mason University Internship
- Media: researching and writing; media placement proofreading and distributing news releases, update media listings
- Grant Proposals: Researching and write
- Desktop Publishing: Design and write employee newsletter, agency brochure
- Special events planning and implementation
- Fairfax Fair
- Summer Rec Pac Program
- Summer Soccer Program - Culmore Youth Soccer Camp
- Strategic planning for setting long and short term goals
Public and Information Management Branch, Publications Assistant:
- Webmaster: Community & Recreation Services
- Desktop Publisher: Flyers, brochures, calendars
- Customer Support: Internal/External
- Knowledge of 508 Compliance Requirements
- Joshua's Hands www.JoshuasHands.org
- June 2012 - May 2016: Nominated to the Board of Directors
- January 2014 - May 2016: Plan, Organize and Implement the Virginia Touch-A-Truck once a year.
- June 2012 - November 2014: Managing the Auction for the Joshua's Hands Fall Festival
Marketing, soliciting donations, organization of donations, website updates, and managing the live auction, Constant Contact database
- July 2009 – May 2016: Managing the marketing for Joshua’s Hands Fall Festival, Quilting events & Virginia Touch-A-Truck
- HOPE Preschool
- Dolphin Room Mom Sept 2012 - May 2013
- Yellow Bird Room Mom Sept 2011 - May 2012
- January 2005 – January 2007: Director, Webmaster and Dancer, of the Rhythm N Step Cloggers, Ashburn VA
- Bull Run Cloggers
- January 2000-August 2004 Dancer of Bull Run Cloggers, Manassas VA
- January 2004-2005 Elected as President, the Board of Directors of the Bull Run Cloggers, Inc.
- Assistant Artistic Director: booking shows, contracts, costumes, music and choreography
- Website Manager: www.bullruncloggers.org & www.potomacdoubledown.com
- Conference Planning: Potomac Double Down Clogging Workshop held each February
- June 2001 – December 2002, member, the Board of Directors of the Bull Run Cloggers Inc.
- Director of Membership: Club History, Membership Roster, Newsletter, Brochures, New Member packet, Buddy Program, Convention & Workshops, Hospitality Committee Chairman, Planning social activities, Group Travel, Promotional Items.